Gospel for China Conference 2017
December 27-31, 2017
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
Guidelines for Conference Exhibitors and Christian Product Vendors
All Christian organizations that are interested to become an exhibitor or a product vendor at the Conference need to fill out an application form (attached). Only applications from bona fide Christian organizations, but not individuals, are accepted. Please attach your organization approve document. We have very limited exhibition spaces due to space restriction, and thus applications can only be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
All brothers and sisters who will staff the exhibit booth need to register individually with the Conference, and to obtain hotel reservation directly from the hotel.
The Conference will furnish tables 6 ft. x 30inches each as a standard space. Tabletop display is recommended. Stand-alone booth or other designs of similar dimensions can be accepted as a substitute. Exhibitor space is assigned on a first come first serve basis.
A one-time non-refundable fee of $150 (USD) per table must accompany your application. Each additional table is $75 per table, but very few can be granted due to limited space. The fees will go towards the Conference Scholarship Fund.
CHRISTIAN PRODUCT SALES
Upon the Conference Committee’s approval of your application, exhibitors and vendors can offer sales and services during the conference.
- The exhibitors and vendors shall be solely liable for all business transactions and the products sold during the conference, including after sales services, to the satisfaction of the customers. The Conference bears no liability or responsibility for the sales and the products.
- All the contents of the exhibits must be consistent with the theme of the conference. Books or CD’s that promote charismatic theology, prosperity theology, and liberal theology, are not allowed at this conference.
- All the exhibits must be legal publications. The Bibles printed by “三自” in China, or the books specially printed in China to serve the people inside China, should not be sold at this conference.
- The Conference Committee reserves the right to audit and re-direct the sales activities if needed.
- We request that product sales are conducted only when conference is NOT in session.
MISCONDUCT / LIABILITY
We trust the exhibitors and vendors will manage their booths with Christian conducts. Aggressive sales and/or recruitment techniques during the conference are regarded as inappropriate and must be avoided. All exhibitors and vendors are deemed as independent contractors and shall hold Chinese Christian Life Fellowship harmless in all their activities.
We recommend bringing your exhibition goods to the Conference. There can be a substantial charge from the hotel to handle your shipment. Set-up is from 5pm on 12/27 and take down is by 10am on 12/31.